Effectively leading and managing change in today's increasingly complex and unpredictable world is a tough ask.
A yearly membership to our School of Change online community for leaders, change managers and experienced coaches keen to deepen their coaching skills to improve their day-to-day impact.
- The Change Lab (our "Theory" Lab) equips you with immediately actionable theory, tools and frameworks and skills to enact sustainable change and stay at the forefront of change and leadership.
- The Coaching Lab (our "Practice" Lab) engages you in regular reflective practice and group supervision to deepen your coaching skills.
You can decide to attend just one Lab, or both!
Enhance your self-awareness, grow and deepen your coaching skills, and benefit from insights on organisational design & development, complexity theory, systemic approaches, and agile ways of working. This is not about cookie-cutter approaches. Rather, it's a journey towards authentic leadership, wholeheartedly embracing who you are in order to effect powerful change with sustainable impact.
PCC and MCC coaches can also gain CCEUS towards their credential renewal.
Coaching Lab (yearly membership)
- Join the community platform.
- Monthly 2-hour learning circle: group coaching practice and mentor coaching / supervision.
- Access and share curated resources to help you develop as a coach: grow your coaching competence and professionalise your business practices.
- Everything on the Bronze Plan.
- Quarterly 1:1 Supervision
- Practice your coaching skills with external clients
- Everything on the Bronze Plan
- Monthly 1:1 Coaching / Supervision